Welcome to the homepage of the Bust Your Stash Crochet-a-long. I am very excited to have you join this CAL! It’s going to be a great four weeks as we work through different weight categories, learn new tips, explore the patterns, and connect with each other.
Here are the details:
– Each week we’ll focus on a single yarn weight category.
– Weight categories include.. fingerling, DK, worsted, and bulky.
– Every Friday a new blog post with be posted with a handful of patterns to work on.
– On Mondays I’ll send an email with more stash busting patterns for the week’s weight category.
– We’ll connect throughout the week in the High Desert Yarn Handmade Community on Facebook.
Here’s what you need to do:
– Be sure you’re signed up for my email list here.
– Join the High Desert Yarn Handmade Community on Facebook.
– Tell your maker friends about this CAL.
– Start gathering all those partial and lone skeins of yarn.
– Share your makes on social media.. use #BustYourStashCAL
This post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission when you use my affiliate links. This is to no added cost to you. Thank you for supporting me in this way!
I want to send out a huge Thank You to all the designers who contributed patterns! Most of these designers I met in the Crochetpreneur Business Academy (CBA). One of the core values of this group is to support and encourage each other. An easy way to do that is by sharing each other’s designs. Every time you see an * at the end of a pattern title, you’ll know I’m supporting a fellow CBAer. If you’re at all interested in joining the Crochetpreneur Business Academy, doors open August 12th! Follow the link to get the wait list!
If you have any questions at all, please send me a message at hello@highdesertyarn !